13 years ago
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Snorkeling Trip
Snorkeling was a lot of fun, Jared took to it like "a fish to water" that was supposed to be funny! I enjoyed it as well, but once I got cold it took a lot to get warm. It is so amazing to see all of the fish and coral, the beauty that is below the water. Jared was flipping through the channels when we got back and came upon a PBS scuba special, something that we might have skipped before but it was exciting to see it all again, and this time to really know what it looked like for ourselves.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love these!! YOu guys look like you had a ton of fun!! I would love to go!! Really anywhere warm is worth it!! I am so glad you guys got to go and do this! You definately deserve it!!
Post a Comment