This was an amazing sight to behold. They picked us up in our lobby at 3:30 am, yea, it was early! And it was really cold, like 30 degrees at the top. Elevation 10,000 feet, but WOW! It was breath taking. We were above the cloud level and the colors were
exquisite
. The pictures don't do much for it but its all we have left. After the sun rise we biked approx. 17 miles down the canyon, it was a cold ride, but it was a lot of fun.
This second picture is
actually clouds you can see, and not water. Wow! WOW! WOW!

No, Jared did not get to ride on the handlebars on the way down, and no we did not buy these lovely yellow outfits. Who knew it could be so cold in Maui you would need cold weather gear?
1 comment:
Your pictures are amazing!! I love photos like that but I am sure that photos don't do it justice!! Atleast that is how I felt like when I was in Arizona and would take sunset pictures it just isn't the same!! But nonetheless beautiful!! LOve the yellow outfits guys!! WHere can I get one?? :)
Post a Comment