Thursday, March 12, 2009

Out for Fun!

We had to do the tourist thing and go to a Luau just so we could sample the locals! I mean the local food. Nothing fancy to write about but participating in the hoola was fun. These other pictures are just what the beach looked like from where we were staying. But if you ever want to get away, and you have money to spend, which we never do (thank you Discount Tire for sending us!) We would highly recommend going, we want to do it again only next time we would like to take our kids.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Yah you guys are back!! You gotta come and tell us all about it!! Looks like you had a ton of fun!! You said you wanted to bring your kids next time. WHY??? I mean we spend all this time thinking I could really use a break and get some little r and r and yet we get there and miss our children! WHY?? :) I am like this every time we leave somewhere I wish the kids were with us. CRAZY!! THe pictures are AWESOME!! GOOD for the both of you!!