We took our kids to The Church History Museum and they had a great time. If you haven't been lately they have a large area upstairs just for the kids. But our favorite part was when Kenzie got to see the "Actual Moroni" (AKA the Angel Moroni)Tyler had read in the friend about the North Visitors Center and was thrilled when we went to see it also, it was fun to hear him tell us what he had read and then to be able to show it to him, he was in awe. It had been a long time since we had walked through the visitors center, it has changed a lot since I was a kid. Lots and lots of updates, I would recommend checking them both out!
13 years ago

1 comment:
Good to see you are updating!! I know we don't live very far from you and it is sad we don't see you more!! I am glad to see you catch up so we can see your cute family!! We miss you guys and so need to get together some time!! I see you are very busy!! Love hear about you all!
Post a Comment