Hey, Erin! I haven't talked to Karmen in quite a long time but she mentioned on my blog that this pic was on yours! Funny!!!! Glad I found you. Oh, and I'm WAY MORE FUN than Karmen! Well, I'm not sure about that, my attitude in Cali wasn't the greatest because of all the rain. It was never ending!
Someday I will grow up and be a responsible adult, until then I will continue to love to make messes in my craftroom/office, pretend that I love to clean the house, eat way too much chocolate and drink too much caffine. I will continue to drive my kids and husband crazy. (all of whom I love very much) I will swing on the park swings. I will cry when I am sad, or stressed,I will wear my P.J.'s all day long and continue to have an avid love for Dr. Seuss. I will jump in puddles, watch Disney movies, and chick flicks, and enjoy the blessings that have been given to me. I am very blessed and very thankful.
3 comments:
You ran into my sister in California?! Crazy! You guys should hang out because, Erin, Debbie's way fun...almost as fun as me! :)
Hey, Erin! I haven't talked to Karmen in quite a long time but she mentioned on my blog that this pic was on yours! Funny!!!! Glad I found you.
Oh, and I'm WAY MORE FUN than Karmen! Well, I'm not sure about that, my attitude in Cali wasn't the greatest because of all the rain. It was never ending!
Post a Comment