Monday, May 11, 2009

New Calling

Well, my world is changing as worlds often do. I have been called as the Primary President in our ward, and I think I am excited but it is a big job. We have a lot of kids, but I am trying to remember that I was called because my Heavenly Father loves me, and he knows I can do this. I am excited about working with my councelors and getting to know them better, but at the same time I am going to miss being incharge of the Ward Activities. That was an easy and for the most part nonstressful calling. I am also going to miss being in the nursery, the kids, and the friendships associated with it. But as I said my world is changing. I just hope I am up for the challenge, and a little less time. As Summer put it, I just went from busy to crazy busy! But I think it will be the good kind of busy.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh Man Erin you aren't kidding you went to stressful!! YOu will do a great job at that calling!! You are even going to change!! What fun to have new experiences and have the LOrd mold you!! GOod luck!! I know you will be great!!

Karmen said...

Erin, I heard through the grape-vine and I've been meaning to call you! You'll be fantastic! Who are your counselors? We'll have to swap ideas..